STERLING SILVER MERLIN LABRADORITE & RAINBOW MOONSTONE RING
"As ancient as the moon itself, Moonstone holds the power of mystery. Its secrets are locked beneath a pearly veil, and with them, our own hidden truths. Only within its reflected light can we begin to understand what it has to teach us. Moonstone is foremost a talisman of the inward journey, taking one deep into the self to retrieve what is missing, the parts of the soul left behind or forgotten, then brought to light."
"Lore of the Inuit peoples claim Labradorite fell from the frozen fire of the Aurora Borealis, an ordinary stone that transforms to the extraordinary, shimmering in a mystical light that separates the waking world from unseen realms. It is, in every sense, a Stone of Magic, a crystal of shamans, diviners, healers, and all who travel and embrace the universe seeking knowledge and guidance. For self-discovery, it is excellent for awakening one's own awareness of inner spirit, intuition and psychic abilities."
- 925 Sterling Silver
- Authentic Rainbow Moonstone & Labradorite gemstones
- Rainbow Moonstone Cabochon gemstones either side of the Labradorite (please note that Rainbow Moonstone is a natural gemstone and colours may vary from blue, white and grey)
- Copyright Rose Garden Waterfall © LTD
- Packaged in a RGW draw string pouch or a RGW gift box
- For help with ring sizes please click the 'SIZING & CARE' link at the bottom of the page